Here is the list of workshops. All the workshops that are present here have been accepted by the Scientific Committee. A few additional workshops might be added, minor modifications may occur and missing descriptions will come asap.
The teacher tracks concern topics that are particularly relevant for teachers and support centres, but students are welcome. The Program will be organised so that all participants have a chance to attend any of the workshops. Several sessions might be proposed depending on the number of people interested. Some of the workshops will have two or more sessions of progressive levels.
The Summer University Lab gives researchers the opportunity to test, evaluate and improve their approaches on developing accessible software. During the breaks there is an exhibition room where the participants of the summer university can get in contact with the researchers.
- LaTeX, presented by Michael Whapples (3 levels)
- TeXnic center, presented by Gerhard Jaworek
- Embossing scientific documents, presented by Mike Sivill (ViewPlus).
- Reading and Authoring scientific documents, presented by Katsuhito Yamaguchi (Infty group) and Neil Soiffer (Design Science).
- Reading scientific paper and PDF documents, presented by Masakazu Suzuki (Infty Group) assisted by Neil Soiffer (Design Science).
- Converting electronic formats to web and DAISY and reading them, presented by Neil Soiffer (Design Science) assisted by John Gardner (ViewPlus).
- Reading and writing graphics, presented by Mike Sivill and John Gardner (ViewPlus).
- The Audio Graphing Calculator, presented by Mike Sivill (ViewPlus).
- R, presented by Jonathan Godfrey.
- Lambda, presented by Guiseppe Nicotra, Enrico Bortalozzi and Christian Bernareggi. (CANCELLED)
- Accessibility of mathematical and learning potential tests in genuine practise, presented by Ondřej Nečas, Svatoslav Ondra, Lukáš Másilko (Masaryk University)
- Octave, presented by Julien Classen.
- Solving Mathematical Problems with MuPAD, presented by Bernhard Stöger.
- Stata, presented by Bert van Landeghem.
- Jaws Logger Pro (chemistry lab tools), presented by Cary Supalo
- Tactile Math Function Graph Perception, presented by Petr Cervenka, Lukas Masilko, and Ondrej Necas
- Reading and drawing tactile graphs and charts, presented by drs. Suzanne van den Bercken-Boonacker (Msc)
- Maths Content Accessibility, presented by Dominique Archambault and Silvia Fajardo-Flores (UPMC)
- Adapting mathematical tests for visually impaired in higher education - daily practice, by Petr Cervenka, Lukas Masilko and Ondrej Necas
- How to Make Printed Math Documents Accessible with Infty Software, by Masakazu Suzuki and Katsuhito Yamaguchi
- Tactile Graphics Production and its Principles, by Petr Cervenka, Lukas Masilko and Ondrej Necas
- Mathematical Braille, by Dominique Archambault, Bernhard Stöger and Dorine In't Veld
- Presentation of Teiresias support centre, Brno
- Teaching skills for tactile graphic reading, presented by drs. Suzanne van den Bercken-Boonacker (Msc)
- Using Self-made Tools in Teaching Geometry, presented by Emanuela Ughi