Table of contents
- Q: I have different installers, which one should I use?
- Q: To what should I change the shortcut on my desktop?
- Q: Where do you copy the output, to read it again?
- Q: When looking for help, does R need to connect to the internet?
- Q: When I type ?lm, it says: "No information found", why is that?
A: They are most likely different versions of R. Use the newest one.
A: The original program path - accessed by pressing ALT+ENTER on the icon - ends in Rgui.exe. Change the "gui" to "term". So it reads: Rterm.exe.
Term stands for terminal and means a program displaying only a command prompt.
A: You can copy it to notepad or any other text editor. The Jaws virtual viewer should be OK as well.
A: It can, but it doesn't have to. You can install a local copy of the documentation. You should be able to browse it with your standard web browser.
A: Most likely you didn't install the documentation. It's a seperate package.
Back to R workshop