Workshop leader: Mike Sivill (ViewPlus, USA)
Duration: 1:45 hours
Participants in this workshop will learn how to use the Audio Graphing Calculator to
- Do numeric calculations,
- Graph functions of a single variable on a rectalinear plot,
- Graph functions of a single variable on a polar plot,
- Graph two functions of a single variable on a rectalinerar plot,
- Emboss these graphs and read them tactually,
- View these graphs using audio tones, with optional speech point read-outs and other audio enhancements,
- Compute fits to data sets using a number of standard functions,
- Emboss and view the data+fit.
This is a hands-on workshop for participants.
- Windows PC with Screen Reader (if necessary)
- Software provided as part of workshop: ViewPlus printer driver, Audio Graphing Calculator trial version.
Equipment available at workshop
- ViewPlus embosser
The workshops of Summer University were recorded. After editing you now can listen the records and read a transcript of the workshop. For better higher accessibility we have prepared the records in an hybrid version synchronized with the transcript. if you want to learn more about the player visit http://www.teiresias.muni.cz/hk3.
play the recording
download the audio file (mp3)